If you don’t know or have forgotten your Clearinghouse password, the link to reset it is on the sign-in page. Enter your email address to receive a link to reset your password. Once you follow the link, you’ll be asked to enter a new password.
- Go to https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/ and click Register. You will be redirected to login.gov.
- On the Login.gov sign-in screen, click “Create an account”
- Enter your email address and click “Submit”.
- Check your email and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Confirm your email. Click “Confirm email address” or copy and paste the link into a web browser.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 12 characters long (one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character). Enter a strong password and click continue.
- Select an option to secure your account and click “Continue.”
- Enter your security code and click “Submit.” This code will be provided via the method you selected in step 6.
- You have created your login.gov account. Click “Agree and continue” to return to the Clearinghouse website and complete your Clearinghouse registration.